Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Prize is Yours to Win



First off, we just wrapped a two week intensive camp on Friday and I want to say that the ladies in class are just amazing! I have the most focused and committed ladies in my class. It's not easy going through intense workouts at 5:30 AM and some of us are even up at 4AM to get ready and make the drive over to the studio. But, we do it. We walk in a little sleepy, but after a song or two, the music gets loud and we feel a little fire in our shoes and get it done. The energy in the room is intense...but that's what happens when you get people in a room that have a goal and ready to get some serious results.

I love to see people give it everything they've got, dance through it, burn through it, balance through it and really invest in the moves that work. It totally makes my day when I hear that someone is getting closer to their goals... losing weight, losing inches, tightening their skin, changing their abs, thinking about the exercise they are doing and what effect it has on their body. And when I teach camp, I get to hear it every week. I have ladies in my class that look completely different now then when they first walked in...and I am beyond thrilled for them.

With me it's about efficiency, doing the moves that work and eating the right way. There has to be balance. Gone are the days of skinny fat and starving yourself. It's not attractive and it's far from healthy. The dancer sculpt workout is about creating a feminine fit body that is tight and sexy. The moves are designed to give you maximum fat loss and tight skin. And if you are consistent with your workouts and have a goal in mind, you WILL get there.

Camp starts back up next week. We are off this week, but please keep up with your workouts and healthy eating. I will be emailing my students the play list from camp by tomorrow, so you can do your workout at home or change it up and do something else for the week. But stay active. I know we all need another 5 hours added on to our day, but we have to work with what we've got. Plan out your day the night before (this is KEY), so you have a road map of how the day is going to flow and you get the important things done...workout included. Fabulous is a full time job!

GREAT job in camp ladies!!! Get ready to rock it out next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment