Sunday, April 3, 2011

LOOK How Far We've Come

I wanted to share this with you ladies because I think we really inspire each other. I got this note from one of my students a few days ago and I think it made my week. No, it DID make my week. She ROCKS it out in class every week and even knows my choreography better than I do :) I am so proud of you J! Congrats on your weight loss, transformation and all of your positive changes!!!
Current - Lost 72lbs



Before


"I just sent you a link to Costco photos and they are the pics of me from when I started working out with you until January 1, 2011. Sorry they aren't dated but you can tell the early ones vs recent. Total side note....Started working out with you May 2010. At that point I weighed TOO MUCH!!! Since working out with you I have lost over 70 pounds (72 actually). I have lost 11 inches in my hips, 5 in my waist and 4 in my chest. I am now 15 pounds away from my goal weight or two inches from my hips (whichever I can get to first). You have provided me so much motivation and I love doing your classes, they are so much fun so it really isn't work at all to do. I have so much more energy since losing all that weight and I am completely able to keep up with my kiddo in activities. Also, I have NEVER been a runner and I find myself jogging a bit more and more when doing stuff because I am just physically able to now. You truly are such an inspiration to me and I can't thank you enough for helping me regain control over my body and get me to a point where I am content with my body (mostly - ha ha)." Talk with you soon.... J

No comments:

Post a Comment