Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Do something crazy...it's WEDNESDAY!


Wednesdays are crazy days for me, so why not make them a little crazier. Let's make Wednesday our day to try something new, drop a bad habit or do something crazy!

We have 2 more days of intensive camp and the ladies are totally rocking it out! I am super excited to say that most if not all of my students this week have taken on the challenge of eliminating sweeteners and all that fat free/sugar free wannnabe food...awesome! Even if you are not in camp this week, I encourage you to try and do the same.

Now how about trying something new? Try KOMBUCHA.

http://www.synergydrinks.com

It's been used around the world for centuries to help promote health and wellness. Check out some of the amazing properties of Kombucha. Makes you want to drink want right now, doesn't it?

Kombucha:
increases energy levels
decreases appetite
improves digestion
promotes healthier skin and hair
stronger immune system

Get a little crazy and try it :) I would love to hear what you think of it.

Check back tomorrow as I give Bethenny Frankel a shout out for her really great advice and of course share it with you as well. Also stay tuned as I will be announcing the dates for Master Class, Summer Shape-Up Intensive Camp, summer camps and more classes.

Enjoy the rest of your crazy Wednesday!

Just added to my quote page:
"You don’t set out to build a wall. You don’t say I’m going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that’s every been built. You don’t start there. You say I’m going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid. …. You do that every single day, and soon you have a wall."

No comments:

Post a Comment